- Our office is open for walk-in traffic. The Martin County Property Appraiser’s office would like to remind property owners that many services can be done online. We can even do an application over the phone, if necessary.
- homestead exemption applications can filed at https://www.pa.martin.fl.us/homestead-exemption/apply-online
- tangible personal property returns can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- mailing address changes can be done at https://www.pa.martin.fl.us/forms/address-change-request
- interactive map search at http://geoweb.martin.fl.us/general/
- real property ownership and sales search available on home page http://www.pa.martin.fl.us
For more information, please call at (772) 288-5608, or email at email@example.com. A representative will happily assist you.
“Live Chat” is available Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm. Get your questions answered instantly by clicking on the chat button on bottom right of this page. During holidays, weekends and evenings, please contact us by clicking here. We will respond to you during the next business day.
- Will COVID-19 impact my property values? Because Florida law requires our office to value properties reflecting market conditions as of January 1, 2020, impacts due to COVID-19 are not reflected in the 2020 property values, but rather they will be reflected in the 2021 property values. We are collecting data to analyze its impact on value. This information will be used to analyze next year’s 2021 values.