Offices are closed to walk-in customers. To minimize the possible spread of the coronavirus and to keep our customers and staff members safe, the Martin County Property Appraiser office doors are closed to traffic, but staff is still available in our office to assist you.
The Martin County Property Appraiser’s office would also like to remind property owners that many services can be done online:
- homestead exemption applications can filed at https://www.pa.martin.fl.us/homestead-exemption/apply-online. Applications can also be taken by phone by calling (772) 288-5608.
- tangible personal property returns can be emailed to email@example.com
- For 2020, all tangible personal property returns have been granted automatic extensions until May 15, 2020
- mailing address changes can be done at https://www.pa.martin.fl.us/forms/address-change-request
- interactive map search at http://geoweb.martin.fl.us/general/
- real property ownership and sales search on home page www.pa.martin.fl.us
For more information, please visit the Martin County Property Appraiser’s Office website at www.pa.martin.fl.us, call at (772) 288-5608, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will happily assist you.