Public information data is furnished by the Martin County Property Appraiser's Office, and must be accepted and used by the recipient with the understanding that this office makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, suitability and/or timeliness of information or links herein. This data is not certified. This data does not include any owners who qualify for confidentiality pursuant to FS 119.071 & 493.6122. This office assumes no liability associated with the use or misuse of such data.
- Confidential property owner records are not included in the Free Standard Data Reports option.
- Our records reflect the most recent property sale or transfer. Transaction amounts of less than $500 have not been included in an effort to remove family transactions.
- Legal descriptions are limited to 80 characters.
- No more than two owners' names are provided. While our ownership records acknowledge multiple owners where applicable, our reports are limited to showing two owner names.
- Property value data is from the most recent tax roll certified on or about July 1 and November 1. This data may reflect exemptions, classifications, and value limitations that are not transferrable to new owners.
- Property improvement data and ownership data are updated regularly.
- Free Standard Data Reports are updated routinely with the last date updated noted in the report header.
- For multiple main buildings, the year built represents a range from earliest (MIN year built) to the most recent (MAX year built). A single main building will have the same year noted for both MIN and MAX.
- The Personal Property Manufactured/MobileHome report lists properties where there is an attachment to the home such as a carport, etc.
- The Classified Agricultural report lists properties where an agricultural classification has been applied for and granted.
- Municipalities are defined by "City" or "Town" (i.e. City of Stuart, Town of Ocean Breeze Park, etc.).
- Areas include data for common geographic boundaries (i.e. Hobe Sound area, Indiantown area, etc.)
- Singlefamily are single family dwellings and may include attached housing, and they may include a guesthouse.
- Multifamily are typically rental housing of more than one housing unit per parcel
- Waterfront, in most cases, does not include small creeks, drainage ditches, lakes or ponds. Occasionally, parcels with a view of the water may be included. Condominium units are not included.